Friday, August 30, 2013

Virtue of the month...




After listening to a talk on the book Parenting with Scripture, I rushed home, logged on to Amazon (yay, Amazon!!) and purchased the book.  No regrets!  I must share.

It's logical, so simple, spiritual and wonderful!

I've been choosing a virtue of the month, using the book as my guide, posting the virtue on our darling chalkboard in a high traffic location and talking about it as the teachable moments arise.

The book defines the virtue and provides specific scripture, discussion questions, action steps and parenting tips.  Everything is so simple and easy to use - appropriate for my 4 year old - 9 year old.

For August, we discussing being "self-centered".  Imagine that!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...